Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

New Home

I wanted to make a card for a friend who has moved house recently or is about to move house.  This image was only released recently by Digistamp Boutique and is a little bit different to what I would normally use. However I have seen how other people would use it and so thought I'd have a go.  The card hasn't really turned out as I had planned, but then I don't think I did enough planning!  I'll definitely have another go with the image sometime.  I will enter the card into this weeks Willow Sketchie challenge (sketch).

4 comments:

Claire said...

This is a delightful card Lou and I love that image. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

Debs M said...

this looks great,love the tree and those flowers are lush x

kelly ledder said...

This is beautiful, I love the image I might have to pop and get it myself.

Thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fab creation Louise...very prety indeedy...Thanks for joining in the DSB competition. Sally-Ann...xx