Pages

Saturday, 14 April 2012

A third wedding card!

Not sure why, but I have made a third wedding card in 2 weeks today.  I only needed one card for Mum and Dad to send to their French neighbours, but I seem to be in the mood for wedding cards.  I also had never used this Chester image before and wanted to give it an outing...
Anyway, this card was really inspired by Cherry's sketchie challenge on CMLI today.  It was a good one- a sketch and some pictures on story cubes from which to take inspiration.  One of the story cubes seemed to be a wine glass and so that is the most direct link to my card.  There was also a Fairy Tale Castle, which made me think of Princesses and to my mind everyone looks like a Princess on their wedding day (or at least females do and men look like Princes).  (Plus, don't most Fairy Tales end with a wedding and a happily ever after??)
I will also enter this card into this weeks I love Promarkers and Passion for Promarkers challenges (both white on white).
Post a Comment