Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Something different

Last Saturday, at the NEC, I brought a template from Cathie Shuttleworth to make a Russian Doll.  It's been ages since I've done any 'paper engineering' and I used to enjoy it and so I was inspired by her stand to try my hand again.  This is the first doll- more of a test run really to see what it turned out like.  I'm quite happy with the results and so may try and make a little family of them...
I will enter the doll into this weeks I love Promarkers (bead it- the face is drawn using a Letraset fineliner and coloured with my PMs) challenge.

4 comments:

Craftyrose said...

This is ab fab Louise! xx

Clare Lloyd said...

fabulous project louise. nice to see you trying something different. look forward to seeing the rest of the russian doll family then. x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Well this really is something different isn't it. I wanted to go to the NEC but my wife isn't very well at the moment so we had to give it a miss which is such a shame. Hope you had as good a time as we normally do!! Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge Blog this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
x

Lorraine said...

Ooooh, that's different. Nice one! Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.