Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

A 6(0)th card

I made this card today; another of my commissions from Mum.  It is actually for a family friend who turns 60 in May.  Now I look at the photo I see that the button I had stuck on next to the '6' has fallen off and so it looks like a '6' card not a '60' card.  Needless to say, I have just spent the last 10 minutes on my knees trying to find the button, to no avail.  A replacement has been stuck on instead and no doubt the original will turn up when I least expect it.
Anyway, the image is one of the new releases from Pollycraft which I think is perfect for the recipient who is a keen sailor.  I will enter the card into this weeks Pollycraft (water) and Willow Sketchie (sketch) challenges.

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Great card, I love that cute image and this would be a fab card for either a 6 or 60 year old.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is really cute, what a sweet card. Oh I have falling off numbers and things all the time, usually find them in the dogs bed, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

Super card.Love the sweet image and the folder you've used.It does make you wonder where things go!Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Anne-Marie said...

Your card is delightful, the colours are fabulous.

Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

Anne-Marie x x

kelly ledder said...

A beautiful card thanks so much for sharing at WSC.

Kelly x