Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Beary wedding

Mum has recently commissioned a number of cards from me and so I thought I'd better make a start on actually making them!  This is a wedding card for their French neighbours who are getting married in August this year.  For some reason I really like using white on white for wedding cards, but here I have added a touch of silver too.  I have kept the design fairly minimalist and created the background by stamping and distressing in silver ink.  Both the flourish die and sparkle stamp are new purchases from the NEC craft show the other Saturday.  I will enter the card into this weeks Digi Doodle Shops Best challenge (something new).

5 comments:

Claire said...

Soooo adorable, what a lovely image - love the layout. Hugs, Claire x

Rachel said...

That is such a cute card, love the CAS look and your colouring is gorgeous. Wedgie xxx

PS I have candy on my blog if you are interested.

Stampalicious said...

very very cute, love the bears, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week, hugs, martina

Clare Lloyd said...

cute image and elegant white on white design. love those new flourish dies...fabulous!! x

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Gorgeous card love the cute image. Thanks for joining in this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny DT x