Pages

Saturday, 3 September 2011

Spooky Birthday Wishes

This weeks Stampfairy Challenge was to use buttons and fibres on your card.  At first I thought that I didn't have any fibres but then I remembered I had a little bit of this funky fibre wool left and so have used it.  (Buttons, on the other hand, I had no trouble using.)  The image is Tommy Wizard and it is the first time I have used it.  I didn't know at first whether to make it into a Halloween card or a birthday one, but then I don't really give Halloween cards and so a birthday card is more practical.
I will enter the card into the following challenges this week: Pollycraft (felt- I stuck felt behind the sentiment), Sweet Sketch Wednesday (sketch), Passion for Promarkers (anything goes) and I love Promarkers (anything goes).
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment