Pages

Friday, 9 September 2011

Luna Science Rocks

This is one of the new Pollycraft newly released images that I won on the blog hop last week. I just love it and it is the perfect image for me since I'm doing a PhD in chemistry. The only problem is that I never actually go in a lab since the work I do is all computational, but still I have fallen in love with the image. I will dig it out in the future to make a card for my friend who is doing a PhD in microbiology and spends all of her days in the lab.
For this card I have teamed the image with some wacky papers and coloured her in bright colours. The layout follows this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch. I will also enter the card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge (patchwork- here I have used up scraps of the papers to make two patchwork panels. The stitching is faux, but I bought a very mini sewing machine as a treat for myself today and so hopefully I will be able to do the real thing soon without it taking me hours and hours by hand.)
Post a Comment