Pages

Sunday, 4 September 2011

R is for Recycling, Ribbons and Rhinestones

This weeks ABC Christmas challenge is R is for recycling and ribbons or rhinestsones.  I don't have any rhinestones and so have gone with a ribbon on my card.  The kraft base card is actually the inner card of a roll of wrapping paper I got last Christmas to wrap presents in from Ikea.  I had to iron it a few times to make it reasonably flat.  I have also used recycled corregated card on this card across the bottom and for the 'buttons'.  The image is a Chester one from Pollycraft and the papers old ones from 2 years ago.  The card design has two pockets on the front for tags and gift vouchers. 
 
I will enter the card into this weeks Colour Create (kraft, red and white), Christmas cards all year round (old stash), Passion for Promarkers (anything goes) and I love Promarkers (anything goes) challenges.
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment