Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Barry Winter

I got this image on Monday as last weeks Stampfairy prize and couldn't wait to get it printed and coloured. I have followed the sketch of the latest Stampfairy challenge and added two small Christmas bells and a strip of fancy pats lace wraps as finishing touches. Sorry the photo is not the best- I have just moved and so haven't figured out the best place in my new room for taking photos. I thought in the window was good but obviously it was too dark and then using the software to make it lighter has ended up with it looking washed out :-(. I'll learn in the next few weeks.
I'll enter the card also into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (metal embellishment or charm).

8 comments:

Annette said...

Oh Louise, I LOVE your Barry card, he is so cute. Your colouring is fab.

Thanks for playing with our sketch at StampFairy this week.

ps : I have blog candy running if you'd like to pop over to my blog and enter.

Annette
xx

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Love the bell embellishment for your Christmas card. Lovely finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So soft and sweet - love the jingle bells!! Thanks so much for playing at StampFairy.

Deanne :)

Lisa said...

wonderful job, thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week

Carissa said...

What a beautiful card. I love Barry and he looks so sweet in these soft colours. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy.
Carissa:)

WeirdCat said...

He's cute, lovely papers, and I like the bells, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the colours and the papers...and that lace is a PERFECT touch!! Ooohhh and the little jingle bells are too cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy!!
Hugs,
Chris

Sharon Basel said...

This is gorgeous Louise! The lace is so beautiful on here and so perfect as the cross panel from the sketch. I love your background paper and of course your perfect coloring of the image too. Thanks for joining us in the StampFairy challenge!