Pages

Monday, 5 September 2011

Pocket Card #2

This is the second pocket card which I made yesterday (but finished too late to take a photo and so am posting it today). Again the base card is actually the innards of a roll of wrapping paper which I have ironed out. I have also used recycled corrugated card along the base and the button if off an old pair of trousers. The stitching is done by hand to add a little detail, but otherwise I have left the card fairly plain. This time I have not made a tag to put in the pockets on the front but may buy a gift card for someone for Christmas and use this card to give it to them.
I will enter the card into this weeks Colour Create (red, kraft and cream), Christmas cards all year round (old stash- the papers I have had for over 2 years and the stamp a year), Passion for Promarkers (anything goes), I love Promarkers (anything goes) and ABC Christmas (R is for recycling and ribbons (ribbon across the bottom)) challenges.
Post a Comment