Pages

Sunday, 4 December 2011

Snowman George

Well, it has taken me a while to make a card for this weeks ABC Christmas challenge (X is for xerox), but I knew I had to do it this weekend. I have completed all the other challenges this year and so couldn't let one go so close to the end of the year. The idea behind the challenge is to 'xerox' one of the DT cards from a previous challenge. Here I have 'xeroxed' Lacey's tag from the P is for Photo inspiration challenge (I have used a George the snowman Stampfairy image (specially bought for the challenge in the fab 50% off sale to celebrate Stampfairy's birthday!) and taken the green, red and white colour scheme along with the cord across the bottom).
For my card I have followed the sketch of this weeks Stampfairy challenge (which had the extra twist of finishing off the inside of the card, which I have done). I will also enter the card into this weeks Willow Sketchie (anything goes) and I love Promarkers (snowmen and snowflakes- both on the image) and this months CCAYR (anything goes) and Pollycraft (Christmas fun) challenges.


Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment