Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Snowman George

Well, it has taken me a while to make a card for this weeks ABC Christmas challenge (X is for xerox), but I knew I had to do it this weekend. I have completed all the other challenges this year and so couldn't let one go so close to the end of the year. The idea behind the challenge is to 'xerox' one of the DT cards from a previous challenge. Here I have 'xeroxed' Lacey's tag from the P is for Photo inspiration challenge (I have used a George the snowman Stampfairy image (specially bought for the challenge in the fab 50% off sale to celebrate Stampfairy's birthday!) and taken the green, red and white colour scheme along with the cord across the bottom).
For my card I have followed the sketch of this weeks Stampfairy challenge (which had the extra twist of finishing off the inside of the card, which I have done). I will also enter the card into this weeks Willow Sketchie (anything goes) and I love Promarkers (snowmen and snowflakes- both on the image) and this months CCAYR (anything goes) and Pollycraft (Christmas fun) challenges.


Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Debs M said...

wow these are lovely and well done on doing all the ABC challenges x

Clare Lloyd said...

fab tag and matching card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR.looks like you are having a nice crafty weekend. hope you are well? x

Claire said...

Adorable tag and card. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card and tag//love the colours..and colouring, great job.
Thanks for joining in with us at Stamfairy.

Luv CHRISSYxx

xxxtglxxx said...

What a great card and matching tag - they look brilliant! :) I love the bright cheery colours.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sharon Basel said...

Louise this is fabulous! I love that punched edge with the rhinestones and your beautiful colors and papers. Thanks for playing along with us at StampFairy!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous, just love the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

cuddly bear bridie said...

AWWW this is a fun card love it! xx

Dorte said...

Lovely snowman card you are sharing with us. Thank you for joining our X for Xerox challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Dorte,x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You have stormed through once again Louise!!
another brilliant entry! LOVE the tag and the card is awesome too! well done you!! and George looks very happy to be with you! thanks for playing along with us once again and Hope to see you on our penultimate challenge too! :0) Y for........!!! Hmmmm I wonder! tehehehe

hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge!

WeirdCat said...

Cute tag and card, love those snowmen, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the traditional colours!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Louise! I love your lovely image and the papers and layout are fab! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous! Perfectly Xeroxed too :) Thanks for joining in with us over at ABC Christmas and we are so glad you were able to keep up your uninterrupted participation :)

Carol x

Anonymous said...

Super card inside and out.Love the papers too.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh my goodness! These are adorable! I just love the colors! Thanks so much for playing at StampFairy.

Deanne :)

martina's kaartjes said...

ooooh, what a cutie ! ove the colors, love the border ! great card ! thanks for playing with stampfairy
greetings, martina
x

Gerda said...

Yeah, I can finally leave comments. Hon, your card is so adorable. I love the papers you used, they look fab along with George!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge again.

Hugs, Gerda

Arabella said...

Both the tag and the card are just gorgeous! I love the colours!

Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella