Pages

Monday 26 December 2011

Z is for Zingy

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas yesterday. This is actually a card I made on Christmas Eve for the current ABC Christmas challenge- I guess it will be the start of my stash for 2012 Christmas cards! Thankyou so, soooo much to Lauren for sending me this super cute LOTV stamp for Christmas (I was naughty and opened the present early since it came in with the card and fell out). For a children's card I have teamed the image with bright coloured papers and will also enter the card into the Passion for Promarkers Mega challenge and this months CCAYR challenge (anything goes).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super card - as you say, very zingy (quite unlike how I feel today!) - super image from Lauren too, you lucky thing.

Glad you had a good Christmas

Happy New Year

Kathyk

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Louise :-) the image is adorable and the colours and sparkle are perfect :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Fabulous card - such a sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Great card love the image and colours, Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Hope you can join us throughout 2012 with us, hugs Samantha :0)
Happy New Year!!

Caroljenks said...

This is just stunning - I love the image and the colours you've used are fab! What a great friend you have to send you such a perfect Christmas present :)

Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for our 'Zingy' Challenge :)

Happy New Year,
Carol x