Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Tag Time

In the past I have always said I would not make tags for Christmas presents as they are the first things to straight in the bin and never get looked at. This year I have relented for some silly reason. I think it is because I made some tags earlier in the year for the ABC Christmas challenge and now don't want some people to have home made tags on their presents and others not to and feel left out (how silly am I??). Anyway, I set to it today and made 5 tags- now every one will have a special tag on their present.
These two use images from the Lucy Christmas collection from Digistamp Boutique, which is on offer this month. I won these images in last months Customer competition- thanks so much Sally-Ann, they are super to work with and I plan to use them again very soon!
These two tags are more male orientated. The first is another Digistamp Boutique image and the second is a Pollycraft image- just perfect for Dad I think!

And finally, I have used a Stampfairy image (snowman George) on this tag:

I will enter these into this weeks Pollycraft (Christmas fun), I love Promarkers (shaped) and ABC Christmas (anything Christmass-y) challenges and this months Digistamp Boutique competition.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Debs M said...

ooh these are lovely x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Great images and lovely colouring too. Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers this week
Andy
x

Helen said...

These are all fab...such cute images!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Delphine said...

Too cute! I love all your tags! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx