Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Happy New Year!

This is a card I made for Dad's Aunt (my Great Aunt) for New Year. The image is a super cute one from the original Lucy collection from DigiStamp Boutique. I have teamed it with PinkPetticoat papers which came free with a magazine. The Nellie Snellen nestie was a very nice Christmas pressie from Clare- thanks sooooooo much! I have used the nestie to cut out the image and also to make the paper flower embellishment in the right bottom corner. I will enter the card into the Passion for Promarkers mega challenge (celebrations) and this months DigiStamp Boutique customer competition.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, hope you had a lovely Christmas x

Gro said...

Cute card, and an adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at PfP.

Hugs :o)

Clare Lloyd said...

very cute and girly louise. great little flower embellishment. glad you like the nestie it looks fab on the card. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our Mega Christmas challenge and I hope you have a happy and healthy 2012. Hugs, Denise x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

A great card to see in the New Year Louise.
All the best for 2012.
Katie x