Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Zentangle Mail Art

Clare suggested that we have a mail art swap.  I've not done mail art before and probably have been a bit naïve in my envelopes (forgot to put a bit of card inside to stop them getting creased for instance).  Decided to go all out with zentangle for three of them and a bit of sketching on the fourth.  All coloured with bright promarkers to fit the theme of the swap.
"Sunshine" FRONT:
 BACK:

"Seaside" FRONT:
 BACK:
"Looking at you" FRONT:
 BACK:
"In the garden" FRONT:
 BACK:
Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

WOW! You've set the mail art bar really high Louise!! They all ROCK! Love 'em all!

Kathyk

Debs M said...

WOW they are fabulous....loving the seaside and the girl ones but they are all great - meant to write back and say all of the art on the one I sent to you was stamps - I can't take credit for any of it!

Clare Lloyd said...

OH Louise, these are FABULOUS!!! gosh a very high bar set indeed, I can't wait to see which one I receive. xx

Kathyk said...

If I had to pick I could narrow it down to sunshine or garden ... does that help?

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! These are absolutely great Louise. I particularly love the sunflower one but they're all fabulous. Can't wait to see more.

Lx

Sarn said...

Hi Louise - I popped over from KathyK's blog to see your Zentangling, as I'm a fan of this type of doodling. WOW - you've done an amazing job on your mail art envelopes. Kathy's right - you've set the bar HIGH! xxx