Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Ugg booties

A friend suggested I make some Ugg booties ages ago when I had loads of Sirdar snowflake chunky wool left over from a different project.  Unfortunately I lost the pattern she sent me but found another on Ravelry.  It is a very simple and easy pattern but I am left thinking that the booties lack a bit of shape.  Maybe I will try and find the other pattern and have another go...
These are 6-12 month size.  Are babies too young to get into brands like 'Ugg's?  Probably not and in any case, these are definitely not the 'real thing'!

 

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

They're SO cute though Louise... Definitely a good use for your snowflake wool, though I do have some patterns for Ray Briggs Snowman and an angel if you fancy doing something else with it.

lx

Debs M said...

so sweet! great new blog look too x