Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Stripy Dog

I made this dog for a friend's baby months and months ago using Sirdar baby crofter wool in blue with white Sirdar Snuggly contrast.  It was almost the same size as him when I gave it to him.  Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of dog mark 1 and so decided to make another.  This time (dog 2) I followed the same Sirdar pattern but used Aldi aran wool and increased the needle size accordingly.  It has turned out a little larger than expected!  But how can you not love him anyway?

 

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! He's fab Louise. Love the yarn you've used too.

Lx

Debs M said...

what a cutie! x

Clare Lloyd said...

He is lovely!

Craftyrose said...

He's pretty awesome. xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Louise he is gorgeous, you are so clever. I had no idea you were such a good knitter. Hats off to you. The colour is lovely and the size, well -isn't bigger better?
He's a real triumph. Well done my super talented crafty/knitter friend.
Katie x