Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Sorry You're Leaving

This is the other card I made for my PhD supervisor who is leaving soon. This card I think I will try and get everyone in the group to sign. The image is another Pollycraft one (from the Cogs and Critters set) and the papers are some I 'discovered' at home. The embossed frame is blue card dry embossed and then sprayed with iridescent varnish, which I haven't used for ages and had forgotten how much it smells!
I have followed the sketch from this weeks Willow Sketchie challenge.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

cotnob said...

Another fab card Louise, such a cute image and love the rosette.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie.
Pauline
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute, just love the rosette!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Another great card.Lovely papers and love the rosette.Thanks for joining us again at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

Anne-Marie said...

Another fab card, so cute.

Thank you for joining us this fortnight in Willow Sketchie Challenge, and the best of luck.

Anne-Marie x x

kelly ledder said...

A great card, thanks so much for joining us at Willow Sketchie this fortnight xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

She's going to be so chuffed with these gorgeous designs.
Katie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Another super card, I love that wee alien, its mega. Thanks again for playing along with us on Willow Sketchie, Love Hazelxox