Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Christmas pud Chester

I printed out this image ages ago and have finally got round to making a card with it. I decided that it just had to be teamed with this Christmas pudding backing paper from a Hugs and Honey Christmas set a year and a bit ago. the 'buttons' are die cut using the Nellie Snellen flower nestie die cut set that I received at Christmas from Clare- thanks again!
I will enter this card into this weeks Willow Sketchie (sketch and buttons), ABC Christmas (anything goes), Papertake Weekly (die cut cute), I love Promarkers (cute and cuddly) and Lothian Crafts (die cuts) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Claire said...

He's a little cutie and works great with the pudding paper. Hugs, Claire x

Karen said...

Hi Louise, I love this image, the monkey looks sooooo cheeky..... lol, love the matching BP's too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute card :-) thanks for joining the I love Promarkers challenge this week
Pauline x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This looks good enough to eat! I adore those little robbins, too cute!
Katie x

Caroljenks said...

What a great image - love that 'pud' paper too :) Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for this challenge - hope to see you back soon :)

Carol x