Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

A first birthday

Being organised again, I decided at the weekend to make a card for my cousin's little girl who will be 1 in March. (Really I just wanted to use this image and thought it was perfect for her card.) The image is a Stampfairy one which I won in their first year blog hop.
I will enter this card into this weeks Tip Top Tuesday (anything goes), I love Promarkers (cute and cuddly), Lothian Crafts (die cuts) and Papertake Weekly (die cut cute) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

she is adorable, love the flower in the corner! Thanks for playing along this week at TTT, good luck and hope to see you again soon! hugs x

Debs M said...

gorgeous image and card, sure she will love it x

Deneen said...

Super sweet card for a first birthday. I love how you added her name to the corner, it's a great touch. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Karen said...

Awwww, lovely cute card Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute card :-) thanks for joining the I love Promarkers challenge this week
Pauline x