Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Swings and Slides calendar

This is the second calendar for 2012 that I made this weekend. This time I have used a cute Pollycraft Swings and Slides image that I have had for a while and not yet used. Isn't it cute?? The papers are from a 'First Edition' range and they are so nice it is hard to cut into them- lol! I will enter this into this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday (sketch) and I love Promarkers (anything goes) challenges.
Apologises to anyone who has been having problems leaving me a comment recently. I have been having problems accessing blogger some days too- not sure what is going on other than blogger is playing up a bit. Fingers crossed that this week it behaves itself!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Debs M said...

ooh love this x

mulberry station said...

What a sweet calander. I love your image. VEry cute take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your adorable creation.
Nancy SSW-DT

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

So very sweet, cute image too!
Katie x

Kathie said...

Hi Louise I love your calendar, what a great idea with this design it works perfectly together. Love your colours and a very cute image. Great job and thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie
SSW-DT

Sharon Basel said...

What a dandy calendar Louise - who wouldn't love this sweet thing hanging on their wall. Love these papers and that darling image. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
All the best,
Sharon, SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

This is so cute and such a sweet idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie