Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Dotty Christmas

I have been eyeing up these Pink Petticoat papers since they were released and decided to give in and buy them on Sunday. I think I probably have enough cards for this Christmas, but after writing a list of who to send cards to (and it was much longer than I expected!) I thought that a few 'flatter' cards which would be a little cheaper to post were needed else I'd spend a fortune on postage stamps! Having said that, I couldn't resist mounting the penguin pictures on foam pads like normal- when will I learn!
I will enter the cards into this months CCAYR (sketch) and this weeks ABC Christmas (winter sports- the middle card perhaps doesn't count but the other two do!) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Awww Louise, these are so fresh/stylish you've done a great jjob with those papers.
There's nothing like a bit of dimension, don't beat yourself up over it.
Have a good day.
Katie x

Debs M said...

love these! great papers and lo and the penguins are fabby x

Anonymous said...

Great cards so fun! love the colour theme you have too! Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Claire said...

Aww these are just adorable - cute penguin. Hugs, Claire x

Heidi said...

These cards are fabulous! I love the color scheme! Thanks for plaing along with the ABC Christmas challenge.

Clare Lloyd said...

these cards are fantastic. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x