Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Grey and green

This weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge is the colour combo grey and green which is a little different and so I thought I'd give it a go. This is quite a small card. The sentiment is from Digi doodle shop and the image from Pink petticoat. I have followed the sketch from this months CCAYR challenge (my 5th card of the month and there are 10 more days left!). I will also enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (Christmas trees).

4 comments:

Debs M said...

great card, loving the pengi!

Lorraine said...

Super card. Really cute image, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Deb said...

ever so cute, fabulous card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Love that penguin, great card Louise.
Katie x