Pages

Friday 26 February 2010

WSC 25th February, Pixie Dust Studio 10

This weeks WSC sketch was set by Karen and had lots of layers in it. I liked trying out the layout and have quite a few special birthday cards I have to make at the moment and so used this sketch to make one for a friend who is 30 soon. I will enter it for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio Challenge too, which is to create a birthday themed card. I discovered today that you can get craft stuff from Oxfam too! The sentiment on the card is from there and is printed on hand made paper from Nepal.

4 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Very pretty Louise. Lovely image and beautiful papers. xx

Karen said...

Lovely Louise, thanks for joining us at WSC.
xx

sharon said...

I love those colours together Louise, such a pretty card!, thanks for joining us at WSC this week.xx

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for joining the pixies.
Lana x