Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

ECP Challenge 5

The challenge this time was to create something with a valentines theme for a man. I wasn't quite sure if this was for a man to give to a woman (or another man) or something to be given to a man. Anyway I made one which would work either way I think! (Not that I have much intention of using it... lol!) I got the idea of the 3D heart from Cardmaking and Papercraft, but I don't have a heart stamp. I improvised a bit by stamping and heat embossing flowers randomly on red card and then drawing a heart outline in embossing pen and adding the silver powder to that as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Louise this is fab, I love it, great card, thank you for joining us at ECP this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card, thanks for joining us for the ECP Challenge!
Jane
x