Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Lets Get Stamping- 27th February

Yesterdays sketchie was set by Rosie and the twist was to include digi images or papers- something digi at any rate! There is a special prize offered this week- one of Sharon Armstrong's great downloads from Willow Designs. Hence the aim was to think creatively.
I couldn't get on the internet last night and so had plenty of time to make this card. The image is a digi one from Pollycraft, which I got last week. I tried to make the card a bit special by making a shaker out of the image and using handmade paper roses. The sketch has been rotated by 90 degrees too.
(I don't normally make many wedding cards, but a friend asked if I would make some for her to give this year and so decided to make a start.)

1 comment:

Clare Lloyd said...

such a delicate colour palette and very cute image. ClareX