Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

More Sewing!

I wanted to make my brother something for his new flat for his birthday.  Not sure he has invested in any 'soft furnishings' and so hopefully these will brighten up his sofa.
 Two cushions and a large version of the 'owl you need' sewing buddy to be a 'owl you need' sofa buddy!
 Perfect for holding Tv remotes, phones, pens etc as shown above!  (I made cardboard versions so Chris can see how to use it!)
 And Mr Owl on his own without any extra bits stored away.
The black and white fabric was from IKEA while the rest was bits and pieces I had plus an old duvet cover I cut up.  The cushion covers are 'envelop' style with buttons to join the opening on the back.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

What a super project, Louise, hope it was appreciated too

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab projects...he will love them.

Debs M said...

These are great, sure he loved them x