Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Batch making

After admitting the other day that I had only made one Christmas card so far this year I thought I'd best make a few.  (Rest assured though that I have *boxes* of them I made in previous years which I didn't need and so strictly I don't *need* to make any this year.  But.... why not add to the supply for future years and an excellent reason to give my Christmas stamps, papers and digis an airing.)
Hence, I used sketch 355 from a past Sketch Saturday challenge and made four cards.



 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's a really nice sketch too! Love what you did with it for this challenge too. Is the image by TGF?

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab batch of cards Louise. There is always room for a few more cards!

Cathy P said...

The sketch you chase is perfect for the cards you have created. Don't you love when you can create a batch like this?!? Thanks for using our sketch and playing along at Sketch Saturday this week. All the best, Cathy SS DT

Debs M said...

great cards, you have some gorgeous backing papers x