Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Fly away

This weeks CMLI sketchie was set by Lauren and the theme was 'sail away'.  I made a nautical card last week and had this airoplane stamp in my stash that I won on a challenge blog a very long time ago and thought I would twist the theme a little to 'fly away'.  (A bit naughty, but I hope Lauren doesn't mind too much.  I did follow the sketch and it is a good one to use.)  The papers are pink petticoat ones I got the other week.  I have kept the card fairly minimal so it is more masculine.  I think I might give it to a work colleague before he leaves in July to go to Australia for 6 months (that is if I remember in July that I made the card!).
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debs M said...

great card, love the spots and the matching card candy x

Kathyk said...

Fab card, love the colour scheme and sure your colleague/friend will love it. As to the challenge, you could always say it's a ship of the air!!!

Kathyk

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is lovely Louise, he will love it. That is indeed a great sketch and a great image too.
Katie x