Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

F is for Furry Christmas

Sorry not much crafting to show you this week.  I went to the craft fair at the NEC yesterday and met up with another crafter for the first time.  I had a really, really great day- I hope Lauren did too!  We shopped 'til we 'dropped' and got to do three workshops while we were there.  I'd recommend getting to the NEC early and booking up to do a few workshops if you get the chance to go one year as it is good to have a sit down and great to play with the products before buying.
Anyway, today, inbetween potting up my seeds and enjoying the sunshine in the garden, I made this card.  I will enter the card into this weeks ABC Christmas (f is for furry or feathered), Passion for Promarkers (animals), I love Promarkers (3 different backing papers), Cute card Thursday (anything goes), Digistamp Boutique, Sweet Sketch Wednesday (sketch) and CMLI (Christmas song/carol- 'I'll be home for Christmas' (to me it looks like the little dog is looking out the window for its owner to come home)).
 
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, love that image x

mulberry station said...

Hi Louise, I love Christams cards any time of the year. This image is adorable. I love the use of the rosette. It is always so fun to go to craft fairs. I missed the one this last week with my sister. I really wished I could ahve been there. I am glad you had a good time.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh that is the sweetest image. Reminds me of my dog. Love your colors. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@ssw!!!

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Aah, he looks quite sad, hope Santa comes soon! Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
xx

Jeannie said...

Such a cute little puppy and a fun holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Louise I'm so happy you've had a lovely weekend and the weather is nice for you. Sounds like you had fun at NEC. I do love your card very cute, very pretty design papers and I do love your rosette flower. Great job as usual and thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

oheidia said...

I really love your christmas card. You've used a cute image and your coloring is fab!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Genevieve said...

Fab Christmas card, gorgeous papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Louise :-) the image is just sooo cute and the colours and design are fab :-)

glad you had a good time at the NEC :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Heide said...

What a cute little guy! Great rosette too! So glad you could join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Sharon Basel said...

Oh my, Louise this is just terrific! I adore that wonderful DSB image and your papers and added details are just perfect with it. Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Sharon DT

Patti P. said...

Glad you had a fun crafty outing, those are always good!
Love your Christmas card, I promised to do more early this year, need to get busy. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Patti SSW/DT

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhhhh, this is so sweet!! Super cute image and I love your rosette. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge...hope you'll join us for another fun challenge on Wednesday! :0)
Helen x

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww love it! Thanks for entering our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, and hope you will join us for our next challenge which starts tomorrow hugs Samantha :0)