Pages

Sunday, 25 March 2012

F is for Furry Christmas

Sorry not much crafting to show you this week.  I went to the craft fair at the NEC yesterday and met up with another crafter for the first time.  I had a really, really great day- I hope Lauren did too!  We shopped 'til we 'dropped' and got to do three workshops while we were there.  I'd recommend getting to the NEC early and booking up to do a few workshops if you get the chance to go one year as it is good to have a sit down and great to play with the products before buying.
Anyway, today, inbetween potting up my seeds and enjoying the sunshine in the garden, I made this card.  I will enter the card into this weeks ABC Christmas (f is for furry or feathered), Passion for Promarkers (animals), I love Promarkers (3 different backing papers), Cute card Thursday (anything goes), Digistamp Boutique, Sweet Sketch Wednesday (sketch) and CMLI (Christmas song/carol- 'I'll be home for Christmas' (to me it looks like the little dog is looking out the window for its owner to come home)).
 
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment