Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Seaside

This weeks CMLI sketchie was set by Kathy and the theme was 'I do like to be beside the seaside'. I made this card last night for the challenge. I was going for the CAS look but I know this one has NOT turned out very good (although it is a bit better in real life than it is in the photo). For the purpose of not being a perfectionist, I am posting this card anyway- I guess it can serve as a reminder to myself of what a bad card is so that I can be happier with other cards in the future without spending hours tweaking little bits on them until they are 'just so'.I will enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (mens cards) and CES (inspired by a song- 'I do like to be beside the seaside').

7 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Don't be so hard on yourself. It is a great idea - I love the port hole above such a fab lower border. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely Louise. I do love that gorgeous border across the bottom of your card. Lx

Debs M said...

it isn't a bad card! but i know what you mean about tweaking and being a perfectionist x

WeirdCat said...

Looks fine to me, I like the seaside stamp image along the bottom, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

Well I think it is a great card, I love everything about it and it is perfect for the seaside theme and an ideal man's card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card I love the stamped image going along the bottom its really effective.
Thank you for joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Hugs Vicky xx

crafty amy said...

This is so cute I love the way you have used the border stamp :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck. Don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to see our new challenge.

Hugs

Amy xx