Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Easter Bunny

I thought it was about time I made a start on my Easter cards now that we have had Pancake day. At the end of next week the undergrads here at Warwick uni start their Easter hols and so I guess it will be a bit quieter for everyone else :)! It all seems a bit odd to me though that the Easter hols don't actually include Easter this year- they are back before then!Anyway, I'm rambling. This is the card I made with a Pollycraft image that I got last year. I will enter the card into this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge and DCD challenge (Spring garden).

8 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Loving this Pollycraft Easter image! What a sweet card! You did it up perfectly!
Judi SSW DT

mulberry station said...

What a sweet bunny image. I love the DP and colors you have used. Such an adorable Easter card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Louise, so glad that your Mum and Dad are havng a great trip, once they get home they'll want to travel again they won't be able to settle. Love your card it's really cute such a lovely image for an Easter Card, and your DP's and embellishments work perfectly together. I laugh about the holidays aren't including Easter. Our's do but instead of having two weeks holiday and an Easter weekend, Easter is included in it so the kids feel they have been robbed of some holidays. Also our School Terms have been changed about so much this year to accommodate the World Cup Rugby. I know that my son's last term of the year should be 10wks and it's now 6 wks all that for Rugby.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and sharing your card with us.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Lauren Hatwell said...

Awwww, so cute!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So cute! Love the flowers and the bright colored papers. Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh such a sweet image and love your papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I love your polly crafty image. Your card is just adorable.

Sharon Basel said...

This is such a sweet card Louise. I love this image - just darling the way you've colored it. And your papers are so perfectly selected to go with it too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT