Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

Popcorn Christmas Snowman

This weeks ABC Christmas challenge is 'E is for embossing and embellishments'. I have embossed the circle behind the image with snowflakes and added 5 heart gems and a button.
I made this card also for the CMLI Christmas recipe challenge which Kathy set a week or so ago. (The recipe was 1) a snowman, 2) hot chocolate (the brown backing), 3) marshmallow colours, 4) snowflakes and glitter.) I will also enter the card into this weeks Pear Tree Designs challenge (ribbon).

4 comments:

Lou Mac said...

What a cute little card - I love the image. I'm glad I'm not the only one getting started on Christmas cards early! :)

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Ribbon' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Anonymous said...

Really cute how you have made your card... Great to have you playing along at ABC Christmas challenge too! I sure do hope we will see you next time too! hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Wonderful card. I love the shimmer that the embossing adds. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa:)

Helen said...

Awwww...sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x