Pages

Saturday, 12 February 2011

I love PMs birthday!

This week it has been a year since Karen took over at I love Promarkers!!! This challenge was one of the reasons why I started blogging- so that I could join in after I got some PMs. I certainly have not looked back- I love blogging and I certainly love my Promarkers. I just wish I had a bit more time to join in every week, but couldn't everyone do with a bit more spare time??? In case you are interested, check out my 1st, 100th and 200th blog posts- they were all for I love PM challenges. (I will try to make my 300th post too, but got a bit to go first (currently 255 I think).)
I made this birthday card for my cousin (we are the same age (I'm older by 3 days!)). It is a bit in advance, but good to have one made. The image is from Stampfairy.
I have used the sketch from this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge.
Post a Comment