Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Fluffy!!

I was so excited to see that Paula from Pollycraft was having a Cogs and Critters party!!! I just love these images (along with most of the other Pollycraft images) and already had a few. Now I have quite a few more, after a little spending spree- well I just couldn't help but take advantage of the offer! There is a party competition to colour a Cogs and Critters image in your favourite colour. This is my first attempt using Fluffy and I have opted for a simple design and coloured him in my favourite colour- blue.I have some other card ideas up my sleeve to use my new images on, just depends on how much time I get this week as to whether I get to join in again. Thanks Paula for all the inspiration and for the fab competition.

4 comments:

Debs M said...

looks fab x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous card Louise. I can't resist these images. Aren't they great. Already hoping you get a bit of time to do more. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

love the colours louise.

Paula said...

brilliant Louise!!!
Thanks for joining in the challenge!!
Paula x