Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

Beer Monster

I can't resist Pollycraft's Cogs and Critters range and have made another card! Ok I bought a few new images last weekend and printed them out and so why not use them??? They are so fun to colour and easy to use. This time I have used Beer Monster and coloured his T-shirt in my favourite colour blue. I will also enter this card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge, which is 'one for the boys'. Will I get time to make a 4th C&C card today??? Maybe- depends on how much uni work I get through first. I really want to use one of my new cutesy critters- either the one in a space ship, the one holding a star or the cosmic day one- I have seen many great ideas with these images this week and want to have a go myself.

8 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Brilliant! I love these images too. You've certainly done him justice Louise. He looks great. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

great card louise and seems an ideal blokes card too!! x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mary J said...

Oh Louise, this is just super fun! I love it!

coops said...

fantastic card louise.i love the fun image and your colours and papers are fab.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card Louise - Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

oheidia said...

I am really a fan of monster cards the image you have used are really cute!

Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

lil-paper-pixie said...

Cute card, i like these images, Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah