Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Stewie wedding

It's 'wedding season' and so I've made another card.  I really like this cute mouse wedding set from DigiStamp Boutique.  I decided with this card to add the 'layers' onto the white blank rather than having extra backing paper.  I quite like the 'vintage' colour scheme- not tried that before for a wedding card, but it kind of works...
Just out of interest, does anyone know of any good 'anniversary' images?  I always struggle finding good ones for cards- there are loads of 'wedding' and 'valentines' but they are not always suitable.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi lovely card
Try Di's digistamps there's some lovely mice stamps and one called Champagne mice could be good.
Ann x

cardmaking bird said...

Mo's Digital Pencil have got some great anniversary images x