Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

I've not gone AWOL

I've not gone AWOL although I know I haven't posted here a lot recently (all the posts were scheduled ones I wrote a while ago!).  I've just been really busy with two special blankets that were ordered from my etsy shop.
The first was the owl blanket that I showed on here (my blog) a while ago, but extended so that it fits an single bed:

 And the second was a very large Lego blanket which I had great fun designing as well as making:
 I'll try and write down the pattern for this and put it in the shop too for £1.50.
It's been quite a summer project doing these two and needed a lot of stamina.  Never thought I could make something this big but proud that I managed it.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

WOW! They both look brilliant, Louise, sounds like your etsy shop is going well too

Kathyk

Debs M said...

well done they are fab! x

Clare Lloyd said...

They are fabulous...well done. U are very patient.