Pages

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Guess what...

... arrived in the post this week and what I was doing today (other than some work that is :-(.)?
 
 If you missed last Sunday evening in blogland you might not know, but Clare had her first range of stamps launched with PaperArtsy.  I ordered some of the acrylic blocks as well (I only had one before and it was too small) and they sent me a freebie (stamp at the front of the picture.
I'm not one who often 'does' real stamping- in general I find it difficult.  I think this could be because I didn't have the right 'things' before.  Stamping with the PA stamps on the flexi blocks today was easy and satisfying :-)
Clare set me the challenge (unofficially) of getting my PMs to out on her stamp range.  These are my first attempts.  I could do with some flat cards to save me paying a fortune at Christmas.  The stamps are perfect for it.


These cards all follow the current Stamplorations sketch.
Post a Comment