Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

A couple of cards...

... that I made recently.  I have actually made a couple of these at night after coming back from work, which was nice :-)
This is an experiment with stamps, following the current Stamplorations sketch:
The next is a bit different to what I normally do.  A friend gave me a DoCrafts goodie bag for my birthday and so I thought I would make her a card out of it to say thanks.  This follows the current RetroSketches layout:
And finally, Lauren gave me a FAB set of stamps for my birthday, which just HAD to get inky:

 

6 comments:

Debs M said...

fabulous card - hope you had a great birthday x

Lauren Hatwell said...

I just LOVE what you did with that stamp set Louise. I thought of you as soon as I saw it :oD Love your other cards too of course. What luxury to be able to get in some crafting time after work. Woohoo!

Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

They are all really great Louise. Thanks for the card you sent me it was lovely.

Kathyk said...

Smashing makes, what a great set you got for your birthday then

Kathyk

sandie said...

Great collection of cards and love the funky faux stitiching on the forst one. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the sketch - love the faux washi! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations!