Pages

Saturday, 15 March 2014

Some crochet

First I thought I would finally take a few photos of a baby blanket that I made a while ago now, during my blogging absence.  It was my first attempt at using different crochet stiches (before that I had only made granny blankets).  Since, there has been no stopping me- crochet is so easy and versatile :-)

These are two Minion hats (minions from the film Despicable Me) that I made in the last week.  They are so easy to make.  I have to add though that it is not my pattern- a friend showed me how to make them and where to get the best wool from.  I made 3 at Christmas- one for a friend, one for Dad and a baby one.  These two will go to my next door neighbour, who is 80 in April (he likes to do jobs outside and usually wears a bobble hat, so thought he might like a new one) and my supervisor (as a thankyou??!).
 
Post a Comment