Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Experimenting...

I'm not really very good at CAS cards.  Somehow my stamping is not good enough and always doesn't come out crisply or is off-centre etc.  They never look quite finished and/or a mess.  Anyway, I thought I would try with this weeks Stamplorations sketch to not use any patterned papers and leave a little bit more 'white space'.  I couldn't go the whole hog and not add an image though (I did on the first to start off with, but it looked terrible!).  The images are from DigiStamp Boutique.

 

6 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

I struggle with CAS cards too Louise and its definitely on my "to do" list this year to conquer them. You look like you've made a great start already. These are smashing! I particularly like the bunny one but they're both great. Lx

Kathyk said...

Both your cards are faberoony - gr8 take on the sketch. I agree that CAS isn't as easy as it looks but great when spot on!

Kathyk

Debs M said...

They both look fab - I struggle with them as well. Are those washi tapes Kaiser craft stamps? If so I have those too! x

Clare Lloyd said...

They look great Louise. Love the washi tape stamps.

Kylie said...

Beautiful cards. Your images are simply adorable! Thank so much for playing along at STAMPlorations xx

shirley-bee said...

Both cards are so sweet, and a great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations!