Pages

Sunday, 5 January 2014

A long time

Sorry it has been a very long time since I posted here.  I haven't been very well.  However, I have done a fair amount of craft in the last 5 months- just not my usual card making.  Stupidly it has taken me this long to get my parents to bring a mini SD card into hospital to enable me to take photos of my projects.  Many things have been sent home or to their final destinations (presents).  I have a few here though- of the knitted variety.  (Have also done some cross stitch, crochet and zentangle recently.)
First up are a pair of Snowman slippers:

The knitting for these was done ages ago.  It just took until today for me to sew them together.  Disappointingly, the pattern came out really small, so I don't think I can wear them (unless my feet shrink).  Probably wouldn't want to wear them in any case as they would get dirty to easily.  The Sirdar Snowflake wool is lovely, but I bet would stay that way :-(
Post a Comment