Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Little Things Week 3

It's week three of the 'little things' summer swap challenge and Clare made a video this week on making a mini easel card to put inside our little boxes.  One of the little mirrors which came in the kit was used on the card.  As normal I have 'modified' the procedure to fit the stash that I have.  Notably, I don't have any stencils and so 'made' one from acetate and my die cutter.  Sponged through distress ink in pink and then stamped in black with one or two of the number stamps that I acquired yesterday.  On top of that, the stamping in silver and blue, was done with slightly older stamps (OK who am I kidding- the banner/pendant stamp I got last week).  The silver strip is an old hair band that I cut up and used the flowers off years ago and the sequin ribbon I have had lying around for *years*.

Thanks Clare for such an inspirational project.

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

It's fantastic Louise. I really love it and so glad you were able to make your own stencil. X

Kathyk said...

You don't have to "lie to us" about your OLD stash, Louise .... I've seen your recent DELIVERY and I KNOW some will have been inked since its arrival!!!!

This is a super duper project

Kathyk

Debs M said...

love this - well done on making your own stencil too! x