Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Thankyous to some special guys...

I wanted to make each of the guys in the group I worked with in Deakin (Australia) a 'thankyou' card.  Tiff, my supervisor, is back in the Uk for 2 weeks and so I am hoping she can take them back in her case.  If all else fails I will post them.
Inspired by Paula's announcement to reopen Pollycraft I have used some cogs and critters images.  Still have to get my hands on some of her new releases...  maybe in a few weeks time I will go shopping, when things have settled down a little here.  Too many busy weeks coming up to spend time crafting :-(.  All good stuff hopefully though :-)


I will enter these cards into this weeks Hobby Cutz challenge (masculine).

5 comments:

Debs M said...

i do love these images - fabby cards x

Unknown said...

Lovely...all of them...the images is just too cute...Thank you for sharing...
Kobie...Hobbycutz Challenges...

Chris said...

These are brilliant! The CAS designs really make the images pop! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz!
Chris
x

Denise said...

Your colouring is super! Thanks for joining in with the fun with us at Hobbycutz... Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Denise
xox

Kim Bell said...

Love them all they are so cute. Thank so much for joining us at HobbyCutz.

Hugz
Kim