Pages

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Flower Frenzy

I so want a weekend/week/month just to craft my heart out and relax.  Not going to happen...  I did try and make the most of yesterday afternoon though.  Feel like I am constantly playing catch up at the moment.  I have a list of cards as long as my arm to make.  This weekend the challenge was thankyou cards for birthday presents.  (My birthday was a month ago and so the cards are well over due :-(.)
I love this DigiStamp Boutique set of images and want to get them all out...  in time it will happen.
I will enter this card into this weeks I love Promarkers (anything goes), Pollycraft (anything goes- whoopee Pollycraft has re-opened!  I will used Pollycraft images in future challenges), Passion for Promarkers (at least 5 flowers) and Sweet Sketch Wednesday (sketch) challenges.

Post a Comment