Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Traditional/Non traditional

This months CCAYR challenge was either to use a traditional image with non traditional colours or vice versa.  I have been pondering on this for a long time now and I think I may have hit the answer today.  I don't think a dog ice skating is a 'traditional Christmas image' but I have teamed it with green and red colours- traditional: BINGO.
I will also enter this card into this weeks I love Promarkers (Christmas), Passion for Promarkers (pets), Willow Sketchie (sketch and theme- Christmas) and ABC Christmas (up to you) challenges.

10 comments:

Debs M said...

love this! wish i could find my mojo x

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha, smashing. What a fun image! Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Oh I love him! What a fun image and cheerful card. Thank you for joining us at CCAYR this month. Good luck with the challenge! ♥ Denise

Kimberly said...

Ha ha..super fun card..that i gotta see...a dog with skates:0)
Way too funny..thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Louise, such a cute image and the colours and shape are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

kelly ledder said...

Great card, just adore that image thank you so much for sharing at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

Kelly x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous shaped card, Louise...lovely image...thanks for using both the sketch and the theme of Willow Sketchie!
xxx Margreet

Annette said...

Great card. I especially love the fancy shape.
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge, Lili’s Little Fairies and Top Tip Tuesday.
xx

pinky said...

So so cute and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Pinky

Dorte said...

I love your skating dog and the wonderful green and red papers. Lovely card.
Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte,x