Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

Back to School

Gosh the summer seems to be flying, but I guess it is half way through August now.  School and school holidays are long in the past for me but my friend is going to start a teacher training position in September and so I made her a good luck card today.  I thought I was break from the usual and made a pyramid card- been a while but I made quite a few this time last year.  I enjoyed it and so must make some more!
I will enter this card into this weeks Cute Card Thursday (back to school), MAWTT (not a square) and Passion for Promarkers (shaped card) challenges.

6 comments:

Claire said...

Brilliant pyramid card Louise, love the image and colours and I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x

Kathyk said...

This is fab - I think you could enter it for the current challenge on the pan pastels blog too (it doesn't have to have used PP's either)

Kathyk

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous shape, very unusual. Thanks for playing along with us at PFP and good luck. Jane x

Deb said...

fabulous card, love the shape!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! great card hunny! love it xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

That's so thoughtful. I love the image, so perfect for the occasion. Good luck to your friend.
I love your pyramid cards, I even have one :)
Katie x