Pages

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Monochrome snowman

This weeks CMLI challenge was set by Kathy- it was a sketch with the theme of monochrome.  I decided that I didn't want to make a black and white card (I don like making black and white cards but the sun was shining and I wanted to make something more colourful).  In the end I had a lot of fun with this card as I coloured the image with water colours for a change and then added lots of distressing.  I only have one distress ink pad though and it is pink and so here I have used blue water colour paint to distress with, as well as blue cosmic shimmer glitter paint and some faux stitching.  I am quite pleased with the result.
I will enter the card into this weeks ABC Christmas challenge (distressing), Willow Sketchie challenge (anything goes) and Pollycraft Monday challenge (ribbon and buttons).
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment