Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Mirror, mirror

This weeks sketchie for CMLI was set by Rosie and the theme was 'mirror, mirror...'. I don't have an image of someone holding a mirror or something for which I could use to make a card with a mirror image on it and so have opted for the boring get-out claise of using some silver mirrorboard.I will also enter this in to this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (punch- I used a heart border punch on the top of the silver mirrorboard) and Pollycraft Monday challenge (new things- the flowers and flourish are from a new die I got on ebay last week and the papers came free with Cardmaking and Papercraft, but this is the first time I have used them).

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Snazzy card - I used those papers for the first time recently too! Loving those flowers

Kathyk

Debs M said...

lots of lovely elements, great card x

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhh so very cute! Lovely card. Kim

Karen said...

Awwww this is cute Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Very nice, Lou. Cute image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

A fab card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie x